Mobile Scratch Repair
The single most important thing to me is to be honest with everyone who calls us. If you have very long/deep scratches on your car it’s important to manage expectations when it comes to the result of the repair. 65% of scratches we see can be totally removed from sight after the repair. The other 35% differs depending on the severity of the damage done by whatever caused the scratch. I will be able to make everything look much better, but in severe cases you will be able to see the scratch to a degree, since you have a trained eye. Each scratch is different, so when we talk I will be able to give you an honest estimate on how much better I believe I can make the scratch look.
Silver and light metallic cars are always the hardest to touch up, especially when the damage is longer than 2-3 inches. The only 100% fix with deep scratches is replacement, and unfortunately there is no way to fully restore them back to their factory finish. Instead of paying $250–$5,000 at a body shop for the replacement, our average job is around $75. This shows that we can provide a quality car paint repair solution at a very low cost. It’s important to us that you get the solution that you want, even if it doesn’t involve us.